

i just finished reading story books that i bought with my company birhday gift mph RM 30 VOUCHER. With a special discount for being Nana's friend (she's MPH marketing exec until now), I got to buy the 2 'Lil black dress' books at the price of rm31.84 which mean each is only RM 19.90.
I guess that's consider so cheap compare to other expensive english story books nowadays. Plus the storyline didnt bored me even tho it has a lot of self's monologues. Before this I bought Lauren Weisberger 'everyone's worth knowing' the same author who wrote 'the devil wears prada' but it takes me a month and a half to finish reading it. I think im gonna buy the other two more books by next month. Good to improve my english too. I already read some series of Sophaholics but i think it's too light for me. I need some inspiration and motivation journals for my life and this 'lil black dress' books are so damn 'gal power'...hehe...Some phrases that i love are...
"Brave the bad; good times will follow in spades"
"Follow your dreams and surround yourself with your passions, and passionate people, no matter what"
"Be proud of who you are, no matter who tries to convince you otherwise"
I remembered during primary and secondary school keeping the money that abah gave for school to buy the Sweet Valley and Fear Street series. Now after working for a year, i can continue my passion towards book again.
Yeah..and i just apply my annual leave to prepare for interviews in next month. I am so positive into it and i will work hard to get one and try my best to get a new job by May/ June. I need to learn somethg new plus the job loads is too much and those fucking faking ladies in my offices annoyed me more and more lately. tHank goodness by next week all those ppl are off for business trip.
Of course I need new challenge in work environment. I cant see my bright future if i keep on in dis position and situation for too long. I need to move forward. Find new oppurtunity that will be great for my future.
I already been in broadcast line, design company and pharmaceutical company. I still eager to work someday at advertising, publishing and event company with different positions so that i can feel those excitements.
Luv Life...
herms...evertyg getting back to normal again...
herms...yeah...
and we still back togther after all those fights...
so readers..dun worry bout me..haha..im fine at dis moment..i guess so..
Oh yeah..
mek and i will get into music class.
we haven't find out which class yet...
will find out soon.
We're not trying to be some cool kid, just figure out it is not too late for everything and life must go on.
24 is just a number..
we r still young in hearts...
ahaks ahaks...
wait the brand new mekky and i..
after my somehow not so smooth relationship, and not so satisfaction job, of course i need to find sumthg dat can upstress me abit from turning into a psyco or wuteva. Money matters to deal with ur life in dis situation.
so 2008 i plan for....
1) new job
2) new passion
3) better me
Her book - 365 days with the Prophet Muhammad
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment