apa perasaan eh kalau tunggu org tuh call smpai pukul 2.46 malam pastuh org tuh buat bodoe n tak say sorry?
how can i neglect dis dissatisfaction?
ohs how i wish i no need to deal with this feeling.
I just finish read the eclipse.
n guess wut.
i dun really like it.
y bella suddenly fall in luv with Jacob too?
y cant she just be loyal to Edward?
n how come Edward so cool about it?
BUT
at the same time i pity Jacob.
i hate Bella for being greedy.
If Edward is not good looking for sure she wont fall in luv with him rite?
but towards the end of eclipse i cried.
I understand how Bella felt.
I understand how Jacob felt.
........
so now shud i change my title to the trouble with love?
Her book - 365 days with the Prophet Muhammad
11 years ago

2 comments:
aku selalu giler mengalaminyeeee..hehe
nad: tq memahami ke-me-ro-ya-nan aku. haha.
Post a Comment